Recruiting new staff can be complex and time consuming. We deliver an interviewed shortlist, all matching your agreed criteria.
Specialist finance recruitment consultants – the way we work
The way we work centres around identifying and meeting your specific needs, to deliver a shortlist of interviewed, high calibre candidates, all fitting your agreed criteria. A typical time scale is 2-4 weeks from instruction to shortlist. We work with honesty and openness, believing the ‘best fit’ – and one that’s most likely to last – is where your requirements most closely match those of the candidate.
Benefits to you
- No-obligation, on-site client meeting to discuss business, culture and position to be filled.
- We will agree the job description, person specification, salary range and our fee structure.
- All prospective candidates undergo full pre-selection procedure to assess suitability for role and cultural fit, including in-depth interview.
- Shortlist of top candidates put forward for client interview with summaries of key attributes of each.
- References taken up for chosen candidate.
- Accountancy qualifications check and CRB check.
- Psychometric testing can be arranged.
- Our service includes a follow-up to evaluate a candidate’s performance once they have started in the position.
- For permanent role we offer a 3-month replacement candidate guarantee (see terms & conditions*).