Working with candidates for senior finance roles
Our personal approach ensures the ‘best fit’ – a position that matches your technical ability, personality, individual circumstances and long-term ambitions.
What we are looking for
- Professional, confident, qualified, part-qualified and qualified by experienced accountants with stable backgrounds who can make a difference.
- For permanent and interim roles, primarily in London and the South East, in businesses across all commercial sectors, accountancy practices and third sector.
- A track record of education, success and achievement.
- We are particularly keen to talk to high calibre candidates looking for senior finance and accounting roles, such as finance director and financial controller as well as finance managers and other accounts team members.
What we can offer in return
You won’t just be a CV or a name in a database, constantly forwarded for unsuitable senior finance jobs. We take a personal approach, really getting to know both clients and candidates. This is because we undertake to provide the ‘best fit’ between jobs and candidates – and means we will only put you forward for positions which closely match your requirements (from role and company culture to commuting distance). We value professionalism and integrity, and the best interests of our clients and candidates are core to all we do.
Our promise to you
- We will never pressure you to accept an unsuitable position.
- Our advice is impartial and we can be an unbiased sounding board.
- We give honest feedback.
- We will never disclose your details to any organisations without your prior approval.